Ockham IPS is always looking for ambitious, internationally oriented, academically trained professional due to an increasing workload in the European research and consultancy market. Ockham-IPS is a (policy) research institute that works mostly for European institutions in the fields of labour market, education, and regional economic development.
As policy researcher you will participate in policy research projects for our clients (e.g. Dutch ministries; European institutions; UNESCO). The tasks include doing desk research and (group) interviews, developing and running (online) questionnaires, analysing data, and report writing. In addition, you will contribute to producing tenders for the (inter)national market.
We are looking for candidates with
- A completed relevant academic training such as sociology, political science, public administration, geography, or similar relevant study.
- Interest in and affinity with (international) policy research and related consultancy work.
- Interest in and affinity with the field of education and labour market. Preferably through demonstrable experience from study and/or work.
- Experience with various quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of the English language (command of other European languages is a plus).
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- High stress resistance.
- Experience in carrying out research and consultancy projects in the Netherlands and abroad is an advantage.
Our office is located in downtown Utrecht at Oudegracht aan de Werf 62. We also have an office in Zwolle at Burgemeester van Roijensingel 2.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Bert-Jan Buiskool (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you want to know more about this vacancy, please contact Bert-Jan Buiskool (email@example.com; +31 643213393).