Every policy problem is different and requires a tailor-made approach. Ockham-IPS offers a wide range of services, in all phases of the policy-making process.
- Development phase: ex ante evaluations, impact assessments, scenario studies, market analyses, stakeholder consultations, capacity building
- Implementation phase: process evaluations, ongoing monitoring & evaluations, thematic studies, benchmarks, technical assistance
- Ex post phase: ex post evaluations, cost benefit analysis, identification of good practices
In all type of studies, we draw on different methods of data collection and data analysis:
- Literature studies (reviews, content analyses, database analysis, comparative analysis)
- Expert consultations (interviews, focus groups, workshops)
- In-depth case study analysis (on-site observations, in-depth interviews)
- Surveys (face-to-face, telephone and online)
- Analysis (comparative analysis, econometric, and statistical analysis and modelling).
Our team members have broad experience in project management and are recognised experts in their thematic field: writing articles, doing studies, lecturing, and providing consultancy services.